A unique and entrepreneurial business network. An inspirational group of women with a good, fun attitude!
Have fun too.
Join many hubs
Only £75 per year
Business Women Connect – Tanya Lynch & Sarah Thompson
Tanya is a magazine editor, marketing coach and business mentor who launched Lynchpin Media Wales in 2015. Tanya is genuinely committed to bringing together motivated individuals and connecting them with industry experts, funding opportunities, development programs and mentors. Tanya and her team are always giving 110% either coaching or mentoring local businesses to help set clear marketing goals, establish a realistic plan of action and help develop the marketing skills and knowledge they need to achieve success.
Sarah supports Business Women Connect and manages the administration of five hubs and enjoys working on the BWConnect website as well as fine tuning details to ensure the meetings run smoothly and members are made to feel welcome.
Sarah is a professional freelance administrator and runs Bespoke Admin, offering personal admin support to local businesses to lighten her clients workload and leave them more time for core business.
Together Tanya and Sarah are passionate about connecting women and supporting independent businesses. Their ethos is to celebrate local business where members work and live and they have a vision to connect the hubs in unity – together we achieve more.
All these benefits
- Collaboration opportunities with local new and established independent businesses within your town
- An environment where discussions, support and advice can delivered in a friendly and welcoming venue
- Create a profile on the BWConnect website for your business to promote to other members across the BWConnect network
- We offer regular social media promotions for your business and events across all the BWConnect social platforms including Twitter, Facebook and businesswomenconnect.co.uk
- Support from co-founder Tanya, who has an extensive database of contacts across Wales as an Editor and Media Consultant expertise to help with media promotion on all levels
- In addition to monthly meetings there are BWConnect network events through the year where all members are invited to attend: Summer Social, BWConnect Conference, Style Swap, Members Mini Market
- The opportunity to connect with and hear entrepreneurial guest speakers from across South Wales
- An invitation to visit and experience wonderful venues across Cardiff & the Vale at our regular monthly get-togethers
- The chance to meet and connect with host venue entrepreneurs
- An invitation to complete a Q&A interview to promote your business for BWConnect blog page – content is king and PR priceless
- Sharing of ideas, skills & expertise across all 3 hubs